2182-D Gladstone Court, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Mon-Fri, 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Pool/Hedge & Alternative Fund Services
Pool Operators are required to adhere to the quarterly reporting requirements of the regulators in the preparation of their financial statements and related data.
Pool/Fund Accounting & Tax
- Customized monthly financial statements.
- Three-day completion time.
- Calculation of management and incentive fees.
- Performance record prepared for the pool and each advisor.
- Year-end state and federal tax returns and K-1 forms for each participant.
- Daily Net Asset Value calculation.
- Consultation and tax planning.
- Customized Investor Statements
- FAC's team works with you from beginning to end in setting up your fund.
- Assist your attorney in preparing customized documents.
Registration & Formation
- We assist with the online registration of the Firm and the personnel.
- FAC's compliance team will personally meet with NFA's registration personnel to discuss and quickly resolve registration deficiencies.
- Organizational consulting.
- Compliance examination in accordance with CFTC/NFA rules.
- Review of all advertising material to insure compliance.
- Preparation of compliance/procedures manuals including ISSP and Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Client representation during NFA and CFTC investigations.
- Assistance in handling customer complaints.
- Compliance training for managers and brokers.
Copyright © 2019 Futures Accounting & Compliance Inc.
All Rights Reserved.